Link to Register for Event Online
UECP presents a day of education! As part of UECP's Fall Event, Dr. Michael Chaglasian and Dr. Mark Wright will be offering a course worth (6) hours of CE credits (renewal pending) beginning at 7:30 AM on November 4th, 2015!
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served at this event.
Continuing Education Course
- The Use of Diagnostic Imaging in Glaucoma (Presented by Dr. Chaglasian)
- Glaucoma: Clinical Pearls for Challenging Cases (Presented by Dr. Chaglasian)
- Everything You Need to Know About Blue Light Management (Presented by Dr. Wright)
*This course is worth (6) hours of Certified/TQ CE & (pending) COPE Certified CE, and (2) hours of CPR that can be applied to your license renewal requirement.
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:00 AM CE Course Begins
- Afternoon CE
- 4:00 PM CE Course Concludes
- 4:15 PM CPR Course Begins (4:00 PM Registration)
Michael Chaglasian, O.D.
Mark Wright, O.D.