Registration $50.00 Before October 15 | $75.00 After October 15
Come to our 20th annual CE/Fall Meeting and receive 5 hours of regular CE! 2016's meeting will be at the Abbington in Glen Ellyn and will offer 5 hours of non-tested CE. Please click on the link above and sign up to get your access to this wonderful event. UECP, PERC, and IVA members can register for FREE!
We will have education from Dr Miles Brujic*, vendor booths for you to see and touch what's new, continental breakfast and full lunch, CE, and prizes (including some signed Chicago sports memorabilia!). Join us for the day, win some fun prizes, have lunch, and find out what is happening with our medical panels and see how you can expand medical care in your office...
20th Annual UECP/Essilor Fall CE Event
Join us on: Wednesday, November 16th for:
5 HOURS OF CERTIFIED CE CREDITS
- What OCT Has Taught Us About The Eye (Presented by Dr. Brujic)
- Contact Lenses: Tales from the Trenches Contact Lenses: Tales From the Trenches (Presented by Dr. Brujic)
- Current and Emerging Understanding of Ocular Surface Allergy (Presented by Dr. Brujic)
Link for registration: http://www.uecp2016.eventbrite.com
- 8:00 AM CE Course Begins
- Afternoon CE
- 4:00 PM CE Course Concludes
Abbington Distinctive Banquets
3 S002 Highway 53
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
* Dr. Brujic graduated from the New England College of Optometry in 2002. He practices full scope optometry with an emphasis on ocular disease management of the anterior segment, contact lenses and glaucoma. Dr. Brujic is on the editorial board for a number of optometric publications. He has published over 200 articles and has given over 1000 lectures, both nationally and internationally on contemporary topics in eye care. He is a member of the American Optometric Association and the American Academy of Optometry. Dr. Brujic practices in Bowling Green, OH.